Tomahawk FrameFix™ 6mm x 100mm
Fast Efficient Fixing:
6 x 100mm Zinc
The FrameFix washer head masonry screw is ideal for timber fixing to concrete.
Torx 40 drive flange head.
- For fixing timber to concrete or brick/ blockwork
- Domed washered head for high clamping force
- Non-expansion for close to concrete edge
- Can also be used for timber to timber applications
- Fully removable design (nothing left in the concrete)
- Great for bottom plate timber to concrete fixing
- No licence required – unlike with shot fired pin and charge
- Performance derived in accordance with AS 1720.1 – 2010 (Timber Structures).
FrameFix is designed and manufactured based on pull-through capacity of washer head in F5 timber with reference to:
- AS1720 1-2010 Australian standard for timber structures
- design (Maximum working load = 2.28kN).
- EN1995 – 1-1:2005 Eurocode 5 design to timber
- structures part 1-1 (Maximum working load = 2.81kN) to base material
|Item code||Description||Drill diam. mm||Timber Thickness||Driver Type||Pack Qty|
|EWH7.5100ZT40||Washer Head 7.5 x 100mm||6||Up to 45mm||Torx 40 (Incl.)||1,000|